Photo
- - - - -

How much would a large zip lock bag full of weed be worth?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 HiMyNameIskevin

HiMyNameIskevin

Criddler

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Hi Im kevin.I play hockey

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Ok so I find out my mom a few weeks ago found a large lip lock bag packed with weed ; the kind people use for fruit and junk, and she put it in the trash. And I dont smoke and want to know how much that would be worth. Lets just sayit was average weed. Im pissed I wished I found it it could have helped pay for my college books.

#2 FTSrolla4lyfe

FTSrolla4lyfe

Capo Regime

• Members
  • 5,343 posts
  • Interests:rolling

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(HiMyNameIskevin @ Aug 15 2009, 03:59 PM) View Post
Ok so I find out my mom a few weeks ago found a large lip lock bag packed with weed ; the kind people use for fruit and junk, and she put it in the trash. And I dont smoke and want to know how much that would be worth. Lets just sayit was average weed. Im pissed I wished I found it it could have helped pay for my college books.

prolly a ounce or 2 is what you found,and it all depends on what kind of weed it is......could be worth 200-350

#3 Nicker

Nicker

Piciotto

• Members
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:04 PM

Depending on how good it is, anywhere from 50 bucks (stress price) to 325 (super bomb weed) take a pic and we'll be able to quote you better.

#4 CEbAZtiAN408

CEbAZtiAN408

Grom

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Nicker @ Aug 15 2009, 02:04 PM) View Post
Depending on how good it is, anywhere from 50 bucks (stress price) to 325 (super bomb weed) take a pic and we'll be able to quote you better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users